Custom Homes and Buildings
- When we build a custom home our number one priority is quality. Every aspect of the home is carefully planned and constructed to ensure a sturdy, worry-free home that anyone would be proud of.
- Our design team can help put your ideas on paper long before ground is broken, to ensure a smooth construction process.
- We are extremely sensitive to finding not only the highest quality materials for your project, but also the supplier with the best prices — ultimately saving you money.
- Our company is up-to-date on all energy-saving technologies. This not only saves money in the long run, but is earth-friendly too.
- We offer a wide variety of pre-engineered buildings to fit any need.
- We can accomplish the size and span of steel along with the more traditional exterior. We can customize any pre-engineered building to fit your needs — whether it is an all steel building or one of our hybrid buildings.
- Building a house on a remote island in Maine is exciting, especially if you have a confident builder with island home building experience. My company built this house quickly, efficiently and, most importantly, to the owners’ satisfaction.
- We use a barge that carries a truck full of materials, the truck enters the barge from shore. After arriving at the island the truck drives up a custom military-type aluminum ramp and to the house site. After this, construction begins as if still on the mainland.
- When choosing a contractor to build your island home, choose a company with experience and a perfect record.
- We have many years of experience in the field of remodeling. Whether you’re trying to keep your period home authentic or simply putting on a new roof or deck, we can help. Our professional and organized crew will make the job quick and efficient, which will save you money.