Nissen Farm Lane is only two miles from downtown Damariscotta and only 6 miles to downtown Waldoboro, 8 miles to Wiscasset.
- Approved Building Lots
- Surveyed lots from 2.04 ac to 9.40 ac
- Robust development road is in place to access all lots
- Each lot has been approved for a well
- Each lot has been approved for a septic system
- All lots have been carefully walked by a conservation company and there is very minimal wetlands and the wetlands have been separated from the lots
- Many lots suitable for daylight basements, other lots are near level and ready to build on grade
- Prices are subject to change
- Lots are large enough to feel private
- All permits associated with this development have been achieved and permit has been issued by the Town of Damariscotta
- Damariscotta Fire Department has been to the site and deemed it safe for fire trucks
- The subdivision has a Covenants to keep everyone’s property looking clean and beautiful
To see the lots for yourself, from downtown Damariscotta, head north on Business Route 1, just past Great Salt Bay School take right onto Back Meadow Road, in two miles take left on to Nissen Farm Lane. The lots are all the way at the end of the development.
Download a printable copy of these details.
See the large scale plan for the site (this is a large file and may take a few minutes to download)